|Service Location||Pan India|
|Type Of Maintenance||Preventive Maintenance|
8208 Scanner offers multi-channel monitoring with advanced functions and simple programming features in very compact 1/4 DIN size for monitoring process values and protection application.
8208 has flexible configuration option for 8 channels accepting universal input and 4 relays to serve various applications. The unit has separate Numeric displays for CH. No., Group and Process Value. All Configuration and Calibration can be done from front panel keypad.
8208 has 4 relays with full mapping and logic flexibility. User has facility to program alarm, trip set-points and logic individually or group wise. Channels can be configured up to 4 groups with one relay per group; 2 groups with 2 relays per group or 1 group with 4 relays per group. Two discrete LEDs are provided per channel and one LED per relay for indication.
8208 has built-in Isolated RS485 serial communication port with Modbus RTU protocol and provides optional analog retransmission output with Max/ Min to further interface with PLC/DAS/DCS/ SCADA.
- Universal input for each Analog Input
- Compact 1/4 DIN mounting
- Front Panel Programming
- Fast Sampling rate with instantaneous relay action
- Four relays for alarm/trip
- RS485 Serial communication port for remote monitoring
- Multiple Levels of configuration and password protection
- Comprehensive Alarm/Trip logic programming
- Retransmission output (Optional)
- Generator Monitoring and Protection
- Monitoring of Air compressor, pump, transformers, fans and blowers DG temperature monitoring
- Motor protection: Winding & Bearing temperature
- Water and Waste-Water remote monitoring
- Electrical Sub-station monitoring
- Drying Ovens
- Fermentation Processes
- Flow Monitoring
- Retorts and Cooking Processes
- Heat Treatment: to achieve desired result of hardening or softening material
- Power Monitoring
- As a SCADA RTU
- Metal and mining applications
- Machine condition monitoring
- As a distributed I/O module for interface with PLC/DCS/DAS etc